Report from 01-04-2014 ebIX® Forum spring meeting 2014 is published
April 2, 2014
ebIX® Forum meeting March 26th 2013
Some selected news:
- ebIX® welcomes Poland as a new member country.
- Fingrid has new responsibilities for the downstream market in Finland, valid from autumn 2013. With this background, Fingrid discusses a possible membership in ebIX®.
- ebIX® approved the latest version of the Harmonized Electricity Role Model from ebIX®, EFET and ENTSO-E, which is expected to be published soon.
- ebIX® Forum approved a new project proposal to align the current ebIX® models to include gas
- ebIX® is participating in the EU-project M490, which are looking into smart grid standards. Among others ebIX® is introducing the Harmonized Electricity Role Model and available ebIX® models.
- A set of Business Requirements Specifications have been updated and published this winter:
- Change of Supplier
- Change of Balance Responsible Party
- Change of Metered Data Responsible
- Change of Transport Capacity Responsible Party
- Customer Move
- End of Supply
- End of Metered Data Responsible
- Notify MP Characteristics
- Request MP Characteristics
- Query MP Characteristics
- ebIX will focus more on the business models and will explore new developments.
- ebIX® seeks to continue the cooperation with other bodies working in the same field, such as ENTSO-E, IEC, Eurelectric and EDSO